Friday, September 6, 2013

RV Dreamers in Elma, WA

After a short trip to Aberdeen to pick up a few things at Wal Mart, we explored the area around Elma a bit. Not a lot here....but we did meet up with friends we had made at the RV Dreams rally in Harrisburg, OR last September. Jesse & Sherry Collins. Made a date for dinner tonight.

We are parked next to a big row of trees.


I thought for sure that I would not be able to get the Dish Network dish aimed through the trees and find a good signal. ..... But I did!  Cool!


We met up with Jesse and Sherry at a Mexican restaurant on Main Street in Elma called the El Ranchon. I had my usual Fajita Burrito and Donna had Chicken Enchiladas. Pretty good food.

Then back to their Trilogy 5th wheel to continue catching up. They have a very nice rig. We gabbed til 9:15 PM.

I know we will see them down the road.

And the sun even came out today (for a short time).

On the road...day 2...in the record books.

No comments:

Post a Comment