Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thunderbird RV Campground, Monroe, WA - Sept 30, 2021

 Just spent 4 nights at the Thunderbird RV Campground in Monroe, WA. This Thousand Trails park has been our 'go to' campground since it is the closest park to our Son's house in Snohomish. It rained almost everyday while we were here. But we did get to visit with Tim, Shannon, and our grandsons, Roman & Ryker a couple of times. We got our Flu shots the other day, and Donna got to see her Dermatologist about her hair/fingernail issues. 

The truck is running just fine. No check engine lights. Maybe it was just a fluke. We shall see.

Today, we made a 97 mile move over the Cascades to the Cashmere Fairgrounds. The place is officially called the Chelan County Expo Center. They have 140 RV spaces, mostly on grass, with full hookups. They charge $27.00 a night. 




We will be here 3 nights. Friday, October 1st (my birthday), we will be attending my Wenatchee High School Class of 70, 50th year reunion. It was cancelled last year because of Covid. So we are doing it a year late. Friday and Saturday are the days. Looking forward to it. Details and pics on next post.


On a side note, our Southwire 34950 Surge Guard,





started displaying 'Replace Surge' after plugging it in. Sure enough, after calling the company, they said it 'did it's job' and protected me from a destructive surge, and it is pretty much no good now. Not what I wanted to hear. Not repairable. $329.00 spent and gone. I think I will go with a Progressive Industries 50 amp hardwired EMS next. We had one in a couple of our rigs. This one only lasted 9 months...before it gave up it's life for us.

I also just got notified that a co-worker of mine, that I worked with at Verizon/Frontier Communications, just passed away from Covid. I worked with him my last 4 years with the company before I retired. He was 51 years old. He had no health problems that I knew about. So sad. This stuff is real. Get your shots folks.

 The Fergs out .......

No comments:

Post a Comment