Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Crescent Bar RV Campground, Quincy, WA - Sept 21, 2021

 We only stayed at this Thousand Trails campground for 4 days. Long enough to get our laundry done, update my web site (www.thefergs.com), and make it to my Step-brother's Celebration of Life in Wenatchee.


I have always updated my web site after every place we have ever stayed in our RV. This includes a photo of the site, GPS co-ordinates of the site, dates, and mileage towed. I update 'Where We Have Been', 'Where Are We', and 'Statistics & Budget' tabs on the web pages. I also update a mileage spreadsheet, and a '2021 camping totals' spreadsheet in Dropbox. I also update two more spreadsheets called 'Year Nine' and 'Fulltime Travels'. I also did a year eight recap. 


Yep ... I am a fanatical recordkeeper.


Randi's Celebration of Life was really good. He left us at just 61 years old. Way too early. He will be greatly missed.


We then made a 174 mile move to the Thousand Trails La Conner RV Campground. 






We will be here for 5 days and spend some time with our Son Tim and family. We are planning to meet up with them on our way south this year and all go to Disneyland together. That will happen during the first week of November. 


The weather is cooling down now. Cooler days and chilly nights. I still have my high school reunion to attend before we migrate south for the winter.


The Fergs out .......

No comments:

Post a Comment