Thursday, May 16, 2013

Retirement Soon!

Just a few more days to work. Then retirement time. My last day at work will be May 23rd. Then I will be off till June 3rd, when I go in to turn my ID and keys.

It's getting pretty exciting.

We are staying at Crescent Bar till May 26th.



And the weather has been just great too.


We did have a bit of a problem. During the hot days, our refrigerator stopped working. 


We had to throw out quite a bit of food. The temp inside got up to 52 degrees and wouldn't cool.


We picked up a small 3.3 cu fridge and used our big ice chest with lots of ice.


While making arrangements to have it looked at, we defrosted it and I checked it out pretty good for and sign of trouble or loose connections. It looked like it just died.

After 4 days, it started working again. Crap! I quess I won't be taking it in till it quits again. If it is currently working, they are not going to find any problems. We will be keeping an eye on it.

On Sunday, May 12th, we attended out Great Grandson's 1st birthday party. He was born last year on Cinco de Mayo.

Oli with Daddy Erik.


Sara helping Oli open gifts.


We took lots of pictures.


The party had a pirate theme.


Erik taking on the kids.



Donna with Oli.


Oli's 1st birthday cake.


Yum Yum.


Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment