Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Coeur d'Alene, ID Elks to Moochdocking With Friends to Thunderbird TT- May 18, 2021

 While at the Elks in Coeur d'Alene, ID our Grandson Erik, along with his fiancĂ© and our Great Grandson Elijah, came over to visit us in our RV. The next day we visited them at their house. And the last day, we met at the Caddyshack Pub, a really neat brew pub based on the movie Caddyshack. 





Great food and beer. I really liked the Irish Death brew I had. We had a great time with them.


Then we headed out to visit friends in Deer Park, WA. Tim & Bev have a 10 acre place and he provided us a nice spot to park. We boondocked (moochdocked) with them for 3 days.  





They are preparing a place to set a new double wide manufactured house. I helped Tim dig through the rocky ground to provide a trench for the water line. They have a nice piece of property.













After saying our goodbyes, we headed west 180 miles back to Crescent Bar RV Resort by Quincy, WA. 










We will do just 4 days here. while here, our Grandson Chase came to visit us.





And one day, we picked up our 1st Great Grandson Oliver and brought him to our campground for a visit. We played along the Columbia River.






Then went to Cashmere, WA to the Applets & Cotlets factory and took their tour, where they make some really good candy.







Then to lunch at a great hamburger (and brew) restaurant.






Then on the 11th, we packed her up and headed over the mountains to the Thousand Trails park in Monroe, WA I was amazed I was able to reserve 3 weeks in a row at Thunderbird RV Campground. They are always pretty full. 






We are going to be here for 3 weeks. On Sunday, the day after we arrived, our Son Tim followed me to Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond, WA to drop off my truck so they can do the repairs from my little accident. Little indeed! $10,940.65 doesn't seem too little to me, but it is in the shop and they say I should get it back within 3 weeks. My Son Tim's Father In Law works there so I believe it is in good hands. They also have great reviews. In the mean time, Tim let us borrow his car, so we are going to get through this ok.


Our Grandsons Roman & Ryker, and us.




It is cooler and rainy on this side of Washington, but it is all good. We get to spend time with Tim & Shannon and our Grandsons Rome & Ryker.


Oh, I also decided to take up a new hobby. 





It is a Fender CD-60 SCE Dreadnought. I am going to be a Rock Star.


The Fergs out .......

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe you are going to be famous and I will be able to say "I knew him before he was a rockstar!"

    ReplyDelete