Thursday, December 17, 2015

Feeling Better at Copper Mountain RV Park - Tacna, AZ - December 13 to December 17, 2015

Tomorrow, we will have been here in this park for 2 weeks. It was 10 days ago that I 'goobered' up my back. But I do believe I am going to survive. Each day, a little better. I even went for a 2 mile walk this morning. I must just face the facts that any strenuous back movements and twists are something I must avoid. Maybe I have played my last round of golf. Getting old kinda sucks sometimes.

We have been participating in several park activities though. Card bingo (Yes, I won), wine tasting (Donna gave me her's), BBQs, music jammin, regular bingo (yep, won again), and various games and puzzles. Enjoying our time here with my sister and our friends.

Speaking of friends, I sometimes mention meeting up with fellow Dreamers. Now, Dreamers are folks who are followers of the website RV-Dreams.com, created by Howard and Linda Paine. This website is 'the' website for future and current full time RVers. A wealth of informations there as well as a great forum. Howard & Linda host RV educational rallies several times a year. We have attended two, one in Oregon in 2012, the last one in Indiana in 2014. So all our Dreamer friends kinda keep in touch via blogs, Facebook, or email.

Now on the 5th of January, we are heading to Quartzsite. We are hosting a Christian Fellowship rally at milepost 2.3 off Plomosa Road Jan 9-15. Yep, you all are welcome to come. We are expecting around 20 rigs.
But everyone knows that 'Q' is a pretty hopping place in January. Besides just about every group you can think of holds some sort of rally or get together somewhere in the desert, it is a great place for friends to meet up.

And there will be a lot of Dreamers there. Between now and February, at least 25 Dreamers will show up or are already there. And that's just the ones I know about.

What a great lifestyle. The places we see and go, the freedom to go when and where the winds blow, but meeting so many wonderful people and having friends all over.

Love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are slowly getting better, see you down in Q in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete