Monday, June 3, 2013

I B RETIRED!!!!!

Today, June 3rd, 2013, I have no job.

I am done.

Finished!

Retired at last. What a feeling! After bucu years, it is finally over. Time to relax and begin a new lifestyle....a fulltime RV lifestyle.

Yes...what a feeling.

We are parked at the Wenatchee River County Park for a couple of days.

 
 After an easy 73 mile drive from the Moses Lake Fairgounds, we got all set up and first thing Monday morning I went to work for the last time. I turned in my keys, ID badge, company and gas credit card, and said my goodbyes.
My bosses and co-workers took me out to lunch, and I was on my way.

Last night, Donna and our good friends Bruce & Carol, threw me a little retirement party.


Here is Donna and Carol.


It was great. There was 40 of my friends there. There were friends from our church, and some fellow co-workers who had already retired from the phone company.



Here are some pics.



A beaufitul day too.



Lots of goodies to munch on too.









What a blessing. I love my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Allen! Enjoy your new adventures. Pat Punteney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your retirement Allen...let the adventures begin. Maybe we'll see you at Quartzsite next winter.

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete