Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning

We have had rain and wind for the last few days. The temps have only gotten in the 50s. So this Sunday, the wind stopped, the sun came out and so did we.

Our big window that over-looks the Columbia River was pretty dirty and today was the day to rectify that issue. I put a splitter on out water faucet and got the green hose out. I manned the bucket and 'brush-on-a-pole' and Donna rinsed and dried.


We are not suppose to wash rigs here, but it had to be done. :) We just washed the end facing the river. Much, much better.


There are some jet fighter planes that fly down our valley every day. They fly out of Fairchild AFB and some days we see 5 or 6 go by. They are A6 Intruder jets I think. I just happen to have my camera out today, and still almost missed it. They are already past you when you hear the roaring of the engines.


Next we attacked the basement. A little better organization never hurts. I also did my monthly generator run.



We even took the sticky notes off of all the cabinets inside the rig. I think we have figured out the right location for all the stuff we use the most.

Can't wait for retirement. 49 days today.  Oh Yea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment