Monday, December 7, 2020

A New RV, Bug Gone, Getting Closer - December 7, 2020

 December 1st, we bought a new (to us) 5th Wheel. We drove to Gilbert, AZ and brought back a 2016 Prime Time Crusader 315RST. 






More inside pictures online at www.thefergs.com/rv. These pics are with it empty. We have been filling it up with all our goodies. As we go through our house, we

are making piles of stuff for yard sale, mini-storage, RV, donate, and junk. We have been living in the RV since December 2nd, and are almost done with the emptying of

the house.

I am almost done with my solar install and am waiting for the arrival of my new inverter/charger. UPS delivered it to the wrong house on the 4th and are still trying to figure out what to do.




And I sold my VW bug a couple of days ago. I was sad to see it go, but looking forward to full time traveling more than sitting in a sticks & bricks with a VW.




Now here is what it is starting to look like as we fill 'er up.





Christmas in the RV again! 




Merry Christmas to all!


'RVing with the Fergs V2.0'.


The Fergs out .......

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot going on in your lives right now, exciting but I am sure stressful at time as well. Wishing the well for you!

    ReplyDelete