Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lake of the Springs - Oregon House, CA - March 19, 2017

My last post, I did a review of this Thousand Trails park. On our web site, www.thefergs.com, I have a tab called 'Thousand Trail Parks Visited'. Of the 60 parks included in our membership, we have been to 43 of them. I have links to my blog entry while we were at each park. I decided to update the links to include a good review with lots of pictures. This is the first update I have done.

Our 4 days here has been really nice. Donna and I have walked the park, and played mini golf here. Fun, fun! Donna found a cool rock mountain.






She had to climb it.







We headed into Oroville and visited with Donna's youngest brother, Garry.










The next day, we went to see her older brother, Larry. While visiting Larry and Barb, Garry came over with his daughter, Camio. Then Barb's son, Raymond, came over with his daughter, Jamie, and her daughter, Harper. It was Jamie's birthday today. It was a great family get together.











We could see the Oroville Dam in the distance. It was still spilling water down the overflow. Since all the big news about the dam's possible breach, you can't get close to it. But I did get a picture of the Feather River showing how high and fast it is.








Tomorrow we continue northward.




The Fergs .... out!

No comments:

Post a Comment