Wednesday, February 15, 2017

La Posa South BLM LTVA - Quartzsite, AZ - February 15, 2017

We arrived back in the Long Term Visitor Area, La Posa South, on Monday the 6th, and were fortunate that our favorite spot that we had last year was available. Parked, and all set up.




So what have we been doing out here? Besides all the peace and quiet in this place, we did go into town to do laundry, and brought it all back to our rig to dry it.



We had another RV Dreams Happy Hour at Steve & Dianne's rig. Harry & Vicki, Dave & Diane, Les & Sue, Ruth & Dale, and we all had a wonderful evening together.












I went to an RC airshow fly-in. Steve, Dave, and Harry were there as well.










We headed into Phoenix the other day and picked up a stackable dryer at Camping World. We also hit Walmart, Costco, and the 99 Cent store. Then back at the rig, I commenced to install.





It is going where the old huge dinosaur TV was located. Just above the washer.



I had to do a little de-construction, move an electrical outlet, and make a big hole for the dryer vent.





I changed out the old vent for a new one.





And ta da....if we only had electricity, we could use it!



I also took advantage of some of the vendors here and picked up some more LED lights for our rig. I replaced all in the bedroon and bathroom areas.








I also finished the installation of our Reverse osmosis system. I got it installed way back under the sink. It will come in pretty handy...as soon as we get hookups.






I also finally got around to changing the oil & filter in our generator. Our solar is working great, but I do use the genny when using our instant pot, microwave, or vacuum cleaner.



We are really enjoying our time in the desert. Time for finally watching some of the shows recorded on our DVR, reading and doing puzzles.

Life is good.

1 comment: