Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Countryside RV Resort - Apache Junction, AZ - January 24, 2017

This park is an Encore park, and it is listed as a reciprical park in our Thousand Trails membership. So we get to stay here for just $4.00 a night. Unfortunately, we can do only 2 nights here this time. But we know that we want to come back to this area again.

The first night we arrived here, we went to dinner at Organ Stop Pizza. Good pizza and brews, and we got to see and hear the giant 6000 pipe organ too. We sat in the balcony where we could see the organ, since it took up the entire wall.




Then the 'player' came up out of the floor and commenced to entertain us on the organ console.



Pretty awesome. A great evening with my darlin.

Here is a few pics of this park.







This is our spot.



Notice my tires are close to the concrete patio...



And we could barely get our living room slide out on the other side.



I can't even open the bay doors on our rig. Oh well, now that we have checked out this park... we probably won't be back to this one.

We did drive up to the Usery Rec Area and checked out their campground. Nice place. I think that will be our spot next time through here.

We also went to Costco and stocked up with a few items. And I found this RO system there.



It seemed like a good deal, $129.00. But I have to wait to install it at a later date. I can't access my tools right now. I can't get my bay doors open here.

Heading out and moving on tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Usery Mtn park is our favorite Mesa park, I think we have spent more than 3 months there over the past 3 winters. Have to check out the pizza place the next time we're in the area.

    ReplyDelete