Friday, March 15, 2013

A Relaxing Weekend

A weekend with nothing to do but relax. This must be a pre-curser to my retirement on June 3rd.
Donna has been working daily to get all our stuff organized and stowed away. It is starting to look like home.



Did you notice all the posted notes on all the cabinets?


Until we get used to where everything is. Pretty cool huh?

My hobby is genealogy. As long as I have internet access, I am still discovering my roots. We can't wait to actually visit some of our families old stompin' grounds. 


With nothing pressing going on this weekend, I finally have time to get some stuff done around our home. I just set up our external antenna so we can pick up the park WiFi better. I use a Bullet antenna and a Cradlepoint 95 router.


The weather is great today and we have the awning out for the first time since we have bought this RV.

I even am able to put our 'Ferg' sign out.


We really have a great spot in this park.



We are located right along the mighty Columbia River.


Anyone want to go hot tubbing tonight?


It is not quite ready yet. We can't wait till they get it open. It is going to feel great. That's our rig off in the distance.



We are using our Splendid washer/dryer combo unit while we are here and today is a great day to dry some laundry outside. Donna says it always makes the laundry smell fresh when dried outdoors.


While walking around today, we found a site that we want to get into on our next visit. This site has 50 amp service, and a killer view of the Columbia River.



This is THE LIFE!!!!!!!

:)













No comments:

Post a Comment