Friday, October 9, 2015

Ponderosa TT, Lotus, CA - October 6 - October 9, 2015

It's moving day today and I better post some pictures of Ponderosa TT Resort. We have been to so many Thousand Trail parks, I want to take enough pictures in case people ask 'what was _____ park like'?












During our 5 days here, we went to the Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park. It was just 1 mile down Highway 49 from us. It was pretty cool to see where James Marshall found gold back in 1848 and started the massive gold rush to California.







The weather has been great here, and while doing my walking around the park, and along the American River, I kept my eyes open for any little glint of something shiny .... like gold!

I didn't find any. Saw lots of lizards though.





Our last evening here, we drove over to El dorado Hills and had dinner with Ruth & Dale. We sat outside while we ate. Nice atmosphere, great weather, wonderful company. It is always fun to meet up with fellow RVers. We had good food, drinks and talk.



See you again ... down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment