Sunday, March 16, 2014

South Jetty Resort Park, Florence, OR - March 16, 2014

We left North Bend right at 11:30 AM for our 47 mile trip up Hwy 101 to Florence. I just love these type of move days. Short, bright and sunny, not much traffic, and beautiful scenery.

Less than an hour on the road, and we arrived at South Jetty Resort Park. This is a Thousand Trails park and we expect to stay here for 6 nights.



From what I researched about this park, is that it is very wooded and has few sewer hookups. Very difficult to get satellite reception.

It is early in the season and so we had our pick of full hookup sites  .  cool! One section was closed because they were doing some logging to open up the tight sites allowing for bigger rigs and more daylight for satellite tv.




We chose a great site. Very wooded and private.




Donna guided me in perfectly. Tight and cozy. Besides having full hookups, I saw a bit of sun out back.


Good thing I carry two 100 foot runs of RG 6 coax cable. I ran it through the woods and aimed into the southern sky.


Yea! We are good to go!


Here is the view of my dish from the road.


Donna got her sewing machine set up and running, and is hoping to finish all the Good Sam vests while we are here.



While I did a walk about the park.

A nice activity center with good WiFi.



The deck overlooks the pool and hot tub area.



The weather has been great here so far. And tons of stars out at night. I think there is a nice hot tub soak in our immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment