Saturday, April 28, 2018

Turtle Beach Resort - Manteca, CA - April 28, 2018

After spending 3 days with Louise, it was moving day. We had a good visit with her and she insisted on feeding us. She is a wonderful cook and I am sure we gained some weight while we were there. Donna and Louise solved all the world problems in 3 days.






But it was time to head out. It was to be about a 170 mile move. West on highway 198, then north on Interstate 5. The I-5 sure had a lot of potholes. But the trip was uneventful, just a little windy.
We stopped at another Thousand Trails campground, Turtle Beach Resort. It is on the San Joaquin River at Manteca.






Not a bad place, my review is coming soon.

We are just doing 2 nights here. This is one of the parks where they let you wash your rigs. I cleaned all the road dirt and bugs off of our RV and car. I used a new hose that I bought.






It is a 50 foot Pocket hose. I connected it up and when I turned the water on, it grew! After I finished, and disconnected it, it shrunk back down. Pretty cool! Easy storage too. I will use it, not only for rig washing, but for black tank rinsing. It is perfect for RVers, takes such little room.

Nice to have clean rigs.







Tomorrow, we go on to our last stop in California.

Donna and I also recieved our phone call from the Beet Harvest folks. It seems I will be working in the Red River Valley of Eastern North Dakota. And Donna will be camp hosting at our RV park, Lindenwood RV Park in Fargo, ND. We will have to be there September 20th. Looking forward to working ... and a few $$$.




Fergs .... out!

No comments:

Post a Comment