Saturday, June 4, 2022

 While at Crescent Bar, we worked on getting our new RV organized and livable. We moved lots of stuff to our storage unit in Quincy, WA and packed and re-packed drawers and cabinets, and hung pictures. It is looking alot like our home now.
















While here, we did have our 2 grand-daughters over to spend the night. That was exciting! But fun!


















I worked on re-installing my RV stuff. I have the batteries in, circuit breakers, fuse, battery monitoring shunt, and solar controller in. I mounted our 3 inside control panels, the inverter remote, battery monitor, and EMS display. I have to wait for non-rainy days before I can wire to the roof and install panels. It is coming along ... no rush!















Our new RV has 2 sewer connections. This is a first for us. I had to buy some more hose and a Y connector.






At our daughter's house in Yakima, we visited and all went to a parade and carnival. This is a first for our 2 grand-daughters. They had a great time.








After 2 weeks at Crescent Bar Thousand Trails RV Campground it was time to head back across the mountains to the Thunderbird Thousand Trails again. This time for just 9 days.




It just wouldn't stop raining for 2 days in a row, so no work on my solar install. We did attend a couple of our Grandson's baseball games though.

Then it was back across the mountains to Crescent Bar again. 



This time I had reservations for 2 weeks, but I think that will change. We have made arrangements to park our RV in a Park in Yakima with monthly rates. This extended stay there would enable me to go to work at the California wildfires that will be happening soon. The plan is for me to go to work again this summer, re-stock our coffers, while Donna holds down the fort (RV) and takes care of Lucy. She will be just a couple of miles from our daughter Kim's.

That it for now....

The Fergs out .......

1 comment:

  1. Love all the windows and rear kitchen of your new rig! You have installed so make solar systems, you could probably do it in your sleep! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete