Monday, March 28, 2022

Shaking the Jello - Foothill Village Resort, Yuma, AZ - March 28, 2022

 Time for an update. Lots of changes with our plans. We did leave Emerald Cove Resort after our week there. We checked into Araby Acres for another 2 week stay.







We met our friends Patti & Carl there and spent a little time with them.







Donna decided to fly up to Washington and visit with our daughter Kim & family. She will be helping out with the granddaughters and I will be driving up later with our son Tim, and a big Uhaul. She got her bags packed, with a little help from Lucy.







And we even had some time for a night out.






And off she went.


Later, Donna and Ali & Jessie having a good time.





I guess I can rough it without her for a bit.





Even the RV move to Foothill Village (by myself) went pretty smooth.






So, with fuel prices going nuts, I started thinking again....


It is getting hot this time of year, Many folks have already left.




What's the hurry moving all our stuff (the mini-storage) up to Washington? The housing market still looks bleak. The Uhaul & fuel for it would be around $1500.00. So... I decided to change plans again. I cancelled Tim's airline ticket (and even got my airline miles back). Cancelled the Uhaul. Re-arranged a few campground reservations. And just like that, I am ready for a solo drive north. 


Right now I am waiting for my truck to be repaired at the Chevy Dealership. The engine code says it probably is a stuck thermostat. Getting the use out of my extended warranty. As soon as I get the truck back, I will head north. Gonna miss the cool sun-rises we have been getting lately.






The Fergs out .......

1 comment: